The CapnoVue Scope provides face mask oxygen and enables capnography when access to a patient's mouth may be required, such as during procedures in gastroenterology, pulmonary medicine, and cardiology.
- A 20mm anterior mask aperture is engineered to position directly over a patient's mouth and allows introduction and manipulation of most common instruments with negligible friction
- Bilateral gas sample line connection points are highly accessible and enable capnography in nearly any patient position
- Sample line attachment points utilize secure luer lock connectors
- When attached, the gas sample line is directed away from the patient's eyes and the proceduralist's hands
- CapnoVue Scope is designed to reduce the risk of eye contact by moving slightly inferior on the nose while the patient's mouth is open
- Latex and DEHP free